Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management Core User
Duration : Subscription | Pricing : Subscription
The Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management Core User course is designed to help prepare you for the utilization of the Talent Management application to fit your particular business needs. Learners will benefit from this course by developing skills in implementing tasks for Career Development, managing goals and goal setting, and building performance documents. Additionally, learners will be able to set up and hold a Talent Review meeting, as well as manage follow-up activities.
- Line Manager
- HR Representative
- HR Manager
- HR Specialist
- HR Administrator
- How to relate role-based security access to job roles in Talent Management.
- How to utilize Profile Management to perform employee lookups, descriptive flexfields, and content types.
- How to maintain the Goal Library and Succession Plans, as well as manage goal setup options, goals, and goal settings.
- How to implement tasks to set up Career Development for your organization.
- How to utilize questionnaires to gain vital feedback from audiences.
- How to build and maintain performance documents, conduct an evaluation, and manage worker performance documents.
- How to set up and hold a Talent Review meeting, as well as manage follow-up activities.
request information about this course