Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management Configuration
Duration : Subscription | Pricing : Subscription
The Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management Configuration course is designed to help prepare you for the configuration and management of the Talent Management application to fit your particular business needs. Learners will benefit from this course by developing skills in implementing talent objects, managing goals and goal setting, and navigating Oracle Cloud Performance Management. Additionally, learners will end the course with an opportunity to configure Oracle Cloud Talent Review and be prepared to conduct talent review meetings with employees.
- HRIS Analysts
- HR Administrator
- Line Manager
- How to recognize the importance of role-based security access as it pertains to job roles in Talent Management.
- How to perform basic Profile Management tasks, including: employee lookups, descriptive flexfields, and content types.
- How to implement common talent objects, such as review periods, performance document types, items in the goal library, and Talent Management notifications.
- How to manage goals and goal settings, as well as work with Team Talent and Talent Profile Cards to maintain performance goals.
- How to setup Career Development for your organization, as well as define, recognize, and administer questionnaires to garner feedback from your audience.
- How to setup and navigate Oracle Cloud Performance Management, including: setup options, documents, and evaluations.
- How to setup, navigate, and maintain Succession Management, including: succession plans and talent pools.
request information about this course