Oracle HCM Cloud Absence Management Core User
Duration : Subscription | Pricing : Subscription
The Oracle HCM Cloud Absence Management Core User course is designed to help prepare you for the configuration and management of the Cloud Absence Management application to fit your particular business needs. Learners will be able to manage and review tasks that employees can perform themselves, including: tasks, scheduling an absence, managing absence records, reviewing accrual balances, and managing absence records. In addition to those skills, managerial positions will learn to monitor and schedule processes within Absence Management.
- HR Specialists
- Line Managers
- Individual Contributors
- HR RepresentativesManagers
- Absence Administrators
- How to navigate the common work areas in Cloud Absence Management, as well as which users have access to different work areas.
- How to manage and review tasks HR specialists can perform in Cloud Absence Management, as well as understand the functionality of the Manage Absences and Entitlements page within the Person Management work area.
- How to manage and review tasks employees can perform for themselves, including: worker tasks, scheduling an absence, managing absence records, reviewing accrual balances, and managing absence records from the Time Work area.
- How to perform managerial tasks related to scheduling and approving absences for direct reports.
- How to schedule and monitor processes within Absence Management.
- How to utilize different option as an HR specialist or manager to report on and analyze absence data.
request information about this course