Oracle HCM Cloud Absence Management Configuration
Duration : Subscription | Pricing : Subscription
The Oracle HCM Cloud Absence Management Configuration course is designed to help prepare your team for the configuration and management of the Cloud Absence Management application to fit your particular business needs. In this course, you will learn how to understand various absence plans, as well as setup their components for employees within Cloud Absence Management. Additionally, learners will be able to integrate Cloud Absence Management with Cloud Time and Labor and understand how work schedules impact Cloud Absence Management.
- Absence Management Administrators
- Human Resources IT or Human Resources IS Support
- Absence Management Functional Users
- Reporting Superuser
- How to utilize the Security Reference Implementation Guide, as well as maintain security with HCM, OIM, and APM.
- How to implement Cloud Absence Management, the Setup and Maintenance work area, and the Absence Administration work area.
- How to configure Cloud Absence Management optional setup components, including: eligibility profiles, derived factors, rate definitions, and fast formulas.
- How to understand absence plans and optional absence plan setup prerequisites, such as repeating time periods and elements, as well as how to set plan limits, associate rates with a plan, and enable balance updates for a plan.
- How to create and manage a Qualification Absence Plan, including: attributes, participation, entitlements, entries and balances.
- How to create and manage absence reasons, absence certifications, absence cases, absence types, absence data, and absence categories.
- How to integrate Cloud Absence Management and Cloud Time and Labor, as well as understand how work schedules impact Cloud Absence Management.
request information about this course