Oracle HCM Cloud US Payroll Core User
Duration : Subscription | Pricing : Subscription
In the Oracle HCM Cloud US Payroll Core User course you will learn how to set up US Payroll through the configuration of payroll business definitions, pay frequencies, and payroll elements for earnings and deductions. In addition, learners will focus on self-service content such as viewing pay slips and managing personal payment methods.
- Payroll Managers
- Payroll Processors
- Payroll Specialists
- Payroll Accountants
- Payroll Clerks
- How to manage payroll lookups, value sets, flexfields, employment hierarchy profiles, and people.
- How to create and manage consolidation groups, payroll definitions, element entries, and deduction cards, as well as view run types and time definitions.
- How to define and manage fast formulas, object groups, payment methods, payroll flow patterns, and balance definitions within HCM Payroll.
- How to define events with Payroll by using proration event groups and retroactive event groups.
- How to calculate payroll and review results.
request information about this course