Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation Core User
Duration : Subscription | Pricing : Subscription
The Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation Core User training course will prepare you for the configuration and management of the HCM Compensation application to fit your particular business needs. Your Compensation Manager will learn how to publish budgets to managers within your business, create compensation models, and manage base pay, along with other compensation and personal contributions. Other managers, such as HR managers or simple line managers, will learn how to distribute compensation, view budget amounts to distribute, view an employee’s base salary, and other individual compensation history and rate performance of individual employees.
- Human Resources Information Technology
- Human Resources Information System
- Compensation Managers
- Human Resources Specialists
- Compensation Administrators
- Compensation Specialists
- How to explain the difference between Cloud and On-Premise implementation.
- How to explain the key concepts, features, and implementation of HCM Cloud Applications security.
- How to define and manage base pay, and plan access, as well as individual compensation plans.
- How to configure and comprehend your workforce compensation budgets, worksheets, and reports.
- How to manage compensation models and budgets.
- How to allocate compensation, assess worker performance, and work with reports and worksheets.
- How to review and manage tasks, global models, plans, worker information, reports, and batch processes within worker compensation, as well as build a total compensation statement.
request information about this course