Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation Configuration
Duration : Subscription | Pricing :
The Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation Configuration training course will prepare your team for the configuration and management of the HCM Compensation application to fit your particular business needs. Your Compensation Administrators will learn how to define and configure compensation plans, initiate the compensation cycles, and manage and transfer key compensation data points from one set to another. Your Compensation Manager will learn how to publish budgets to managers within your business, create compensation models, and manage base pay, along with other compensation and personal contributions. Other managers, such as HR managers or simple line managers, will learn how to distribute compensation, view budget amounts to distribute, view an employee’s base salary, and other individual compensation history and rate performance of individual employees
- Human Resources Information Technology
- Human Resources Information System
- Human Resources Specialists
- Compensation Administrators
- Compensation Specialists
You will learn:
- How to define and configure base pay, individual compensation, compensation worksheets, and total compensation statements for a full and successful implementation of the HCM Cloud Fusion Compensation product.
- How to implement key security concepts to manage a successful implementation for managing compensation.
- Build compensation plans, worksheets, budgets, and design compensation models and reports specifically for your business.
- How to design and build payroll elements, prepare and maintain base pay and individual compensation plans, and create and describe the total compensation statements.
- Assign and manage workforce compensation by building models and publishing budgets for your business.
request information about this course