Oracle HCM Cloud Benefits Core User
Duration : Subscription | Pricing : Subscription
The Oracle Cloud HCM Benefits Core User training course will prepare you for the configuration and management of the HCM Benefits application to fit your particular needs. You will be able to effectively create and manage benefit plans and programs for the proper administration of rates and coverage, eligibility profiles, and life events at the conclusion of this Oracle course. In addition, you will be instructed on how to navigate your enrollment period and oversee the management of benefits. By the end of the Oracle HCM Cloud training course, you will know how to configure/define benefits through the usage plans or programs, enroll, manage your benefits, and communicate this information with program carriers.
- Benefits Managers
- Benefits Administrators
- Benefits Specialists
- HR Specialist
- Human Resources Information Technology
- Human Resources Information Systems
- How to manage and maintain benefits, open enrollment processes, life events, and beneficiaries.
- How to utilize security reference implementation and functional setup roles, as well as identify access roles and implementation projects.
- How to manage general benefits in HCM, including: objects, benefit groups, legal entities, and relationships.
- How to manage year periods, plan types, and options, as well as identify the benefit hierarchy.
- How to enter and configure basic program plans, eligibility, enrollment, designations, and certifications.
- How to manage contacts and designations, elect benefits, as well as review and resolve actions.
- How to navigate and apply the Affordable Care Act to your benefits.
request information about this course