Oracle HCM Cloud Benefits Configuration
Duration : Subscription | Pricing :
The Oracle HCM Cloud Benefits Configuration training course will prepare your team for the configuration and management of the HCM Benefits application to fit your particular business needs. After taking Oracle HCM Benefits training, your Benefits Administration team will be able to effectively create and manage benefit plans and programs for the proper administration of rates and coverage, eligibility profiles, and life events. In addition, this Oracle course will instruct your Benefits Administration team on how to roll out an enrollment period for the employees in your business, and oversee the management of benefits for each participant who is using the self-service enrollment. By the end of the Oracle HCM Cloud training course, your whole Benefits Administration team will know how to configure/define benefits through the usage plans or programs, enroll employees, manage employees’ benefits, and communicate this information with program carriers.
- Human Resources Information Technology
- Human Resources Information System
- Benefits Administrators
- Benefits Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
You will learn:
- How to build benefit groups, create appropriate benefits affiliations, and construct extracts to transmit data to plan carriers.
- How to build profiles or filters in order to determine eligibility of employees within your HCM Fusion Cloud system.
- How to design life events, build benefits plans and programs, and maintain benefit coverage and rates for employees with your HCM Fusion Cloud system.
- How to administer benefit year periods, plan types, and options.
- How to design the enrollment display and then enroll employees into the configured plans through the employee self-service.
- How to detect and process life events (such a births, marriages, etc.), prepare related enrollment elections, and analyze enrollment results.
- Design, administer, and manage a benefits enrollment period for all employees.
request information about this course