Oracle HCM Cloud Global HR Configuration
Duration : Subscription | Pricing :
The Oracle HCM Cloud Global HR Configuration training course will prepare you for the configuration and management of the Global Human Resources application to fit your business needs. This Cloud Core HR course will enable you, as Human Resource personnel, to add new employees to your business, manage their personal employment information, and successfully transfer, promote, or terminate their employment. As a regular employee or line manager, this Oracle course will show you how to create and manage calendar events and manage employment records and schedules. In addition, in this Oracle Cloud training course, you will learn the security features that allow for greater control of your Oracle HCM Cloud Server.
- Project Team Members
- Functional Implementers
- Configuration Consultants
- Configuration Implementers
- Implementation Consultants
- Technical Consultants
You will learn:
- How to setup, configure, and manage your Oracle HCM Cloud environment.
- How to define your business structures such as your legislative data groups, business units, legal entity information, departments, locations, grades and rates, and jobs or positions.
- How to add a new employee and manage new and existing employees’ personal and employment information such as transfers, terminations, and promotions.
- How to utilize the Person Gallery, Gallery Portrait, and Line Manager Self-Service to assign and organize direct reports for all employees in your business.
- How to manage Person/Employments records, work shifts, schedules, and calendar events.
- How to apply security features using profiles and data role assignments.
- How to customize pages, apply Flexfield concepts, and prepare for test to production migration.
request information about this course