Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we tailor the training if needed?
Yes. Since we write and develop our own courseware and labs we have the unique ability to tailor the topics specific to your project team.
2. Do we have to use our environments?
No. You will be in a fully functioning Oracle testing environment hosted by Maverick. No access to your system is needed.
3. Are your instructors Oracle certified?
We pride ourselves in having some of the top Oracle talent in the industry. All instructors are certified in the modules they teach, but above and beyond that they have years working with and implementing the systems and modules they teach.
4. Can you do virtual training?
Yes, but we prefer doing the training onsite at your location to ensure the best learning outcomes possible.
5. How quickly can we schedule training?
We are typically booked 4-6 weeks out for availability, but we can often turn things around sooner if needed.
6. Do you do end-user training?
Yes. We are an end-to-end training solution, meaning we can provide outstanding training solutions to both your implementation team and your end users.
7. Can we keep access to the training environment after the course?
Yes. We have a discounted rate for keeping a sandbox learning environment open after class so you can test out your new skills. Please contact your account manager for additional information and pricing.